Fast Facts on Why You May As Well Be Drinking Battery Acid
Stopping for a 32 ounce-r of your favorite soda? Well, take a “Big Gulp” out of these fast facts and you may decide to skip the Seven Eleven and go straight to your nearest Autozone. Since drinking soda is about as good for you as battery acid, why not kill two birds with one stone and give your car a snack too?!
Think we’re kidding? The average soda has an acidity level that approaches the level of battery acid. Sodas—yes, diet sodas too—are infused with phosphoric acid. Why? To add that tangy flavor and to act as a preservative so mold and bacteria won’t grow. Delicious, no? And quite generous of the soda industry when you think about it. It’s really a great two for one! Along with quenching your thirst with this vitamin-free elixir, you can also do the following:
- Fertilize your lawn or garden (phosphoric acid is a key fertilizer additive)
- Wash your clothes (phosphoric acid is used in detergents)
- Clean the walls and floors of a nearby factory (phosphoric acid is an additive in industrial cleaners)
- Remove rust from aircraft carriers (phosphoric acid is a rust-removing agent)
Oh, yeah, and don’t forget these other free gifts with your soda purchase:
- Increased risk of osteoporosis
- Increased risk of low bone density and fractures
- Increased risk of kidney disease
- Increased risk of dental erosion
So if you need to lose a little internal organ rust or desire lighter, more brittle bones, or really just want to give your kidneys a run for their money, drink up!
Looking for a less industrial-strength drink? Maybe something designed to, say, deliver key nutrients to improve your health rather than sabotage it?
Then get to know one of our health consultants at your local Mall, or to immediately reach a health expert, call . 866-523-5984